Sunday, July 18, 2010

Parisian Chic In Steveston





When trying to describe how I see Violet Hill looking once all the dust and drywall has cleared, I consistently explain it as " like a chic girl from Paris decided to make historic Steveston Village her new home".
Don't worry, I'm fully aware that my description doesn't offer much detail or clear imagery. Therefore I have decided to share with you some of the pieces I have picked up for the boutique that I believe represent my idea of "Parisian Chic in Steveston"

(I picked up the lovely owl Vase/Water Pitcher and the Chair from The Cross Home Decor on Homer Street).
(The images in the frames are from the fabulous book "Like I Give a Frock". Pick up a copy ASAP).
(The Owl Clothing Hanger is from Nikkaido, a great lifestyle/home decor boutique in Steveston).

No comments:

Post a Comment